Ernest A. Ehrhardt, Doctor of Integrative Medicine
31 South Finley Avenue- Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
(908)766-0992 – (973) 687-8490 cell
As a well-respected author, speaker, and doctor of Integrative Medicine, Dr. Ernest A. Ehrhardt has set an impressive standard of care for his health care center. Dr. Ehrhardt currently acts as Chief General Practitioner at the Ehrhardt Center for Integrative Medicine, with specialties in the fields of Bio-chemical disorders and Nutrition. He has extensive clinical experience and a scope of expertise that extends to a broad methodology for effective health care. Dr. Ehrhardt couples his multi-faceted approach with an emphasis on patient education and involvement. He teaches his patients about their body’s individual messages, and involves each patient as a critical member of the health care team.
Dr. Ehrhardt integrates the major evidence-based variables of health by interpreting the nutritional uptake of energy. . He analyzes patients’ baseline chemistry to pinpoint the origin and contributing factors of specific disorders. Dr. Ehrhardt has developed advanced nutritional systems to balance the exchange of internal energy. He facilitates ideal gastric activity and monitors the chemical precursors of ideal systemic energy to eradicate disorders and create an optimal environment for accelerated healing.
Dr. Ehrhardt has advanced training in Integrative Medicine. For many years he has maintained a successful medical practice at the Ehrhardt Center in New Jersey, where he has reversed numerous conditions, including diabetes. As the author of the soon-to-be released book, “Optimal Energy for The New Language of Health“, Dr. Ehrhardt continues to redefine his commitment to education and innovation to eradicate society’s most endemic disorders.
Ernest A. Ehrhardt
2006 - Present: The Ehrhardt Center for Integrative Medicine, Basking Ridge, New Jersey: Established and maintained Integrative Medical Practice for the primary care of weight related illnesses, Syndrome X, and Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer and other metabolic disorders.
I perform the following in my practice:
- Teach the patient about the messages their bodies are sending them and how they are the most important part of the health care team.
- Integrate all of the evidence-based variables of health through the forensic and explicit physiological determinates of homeostasis.
- Balance the energy expenditure by reducing the digestive resistance.
- Further prove that timing and gastric acid secretions correlate with the speed of mastication and the effectiveness of salivary amylase; and facilitate and maintain ideal gastric acid secretions.
- Monitor the physical and chemical precursors of ideal energy expenditure for a reduced set point controlling the appetite and hunger.
- Evaluate blood test results and test urine and saliva throughout the patient process.
- Facilitate knowledge-based psychological support to sustain permanent health and well-being.
- I devised a correlation between sugar mal-absorption and change in body mass index (BMI) Compared anthropometric apparatuses: hydrostatic apparatus and infrared light BCA (Body Composition Analyzer) vs. Bioelectrical Impedance for efficacy in treatment of obesity.
- Implemented biochemical research tools to measure and balance the resistance of organ pressure through the pancreas, adrenal glands, kidneys, heart and lungs.
- Researched and identified metabolic markers for the control and reversal of Type II Diabetes.
- Established mathematical logarithm and tested with identifiable variables that are patterned and understood through urine and saliva. Medical and cellular changes are determined by interacting macronutrients, micronutrients, enzymes, oxygen, power of hydrogen (PH), temperature, water/hydration, humeral spaces.
- Established clinical food science techniques for measurement and utilization of foods and exchange of energy.
- Devised methods of screening urine, and saliva to enhance the metabolism for the control and reversal of Type II Diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
- Clinical efficacy with Patient/Clientele Relationship for the treatment of Diabetes in The Integrative Health Model.
1987 - Present: CEO, Body Mind Nutrition - Health Food, Nutrition and Weight Related Illness Center: Locations: Somerville, Union, Madison, NJ. 2005 to Present: Basking Ridge, NJ: Health and Nutrition Store (with Diet Center for One on One Counseling: 1999-2002)
2006 - 2007: East Orange Child Development Corporation: Clinician for Head Start/Charter Schools.
- Responsible for Menu Planning and Nutritional decisions for urban population. 500 children ages 4-11.
- Wrote a grant for General Foods Corporation with the emphasis on education “Energy Against Obesity” for 5,000 children.
- Donated Bioelectrical Impedance Machine and trained nurses for the clinical diagnosis of obesity to four charter schools.
- Performed Urinary Neurotransmitter Analysis: For OCD, Gastric Reflux, Serotonin, and Peristalsis related illnesses: Barrett’s Esophagitis, Crohn’s Disease, IBD (irritable bowel syndrome) and Gluten/Gliadin affecting bowel absorption in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
1996 - 1998: Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Summit, NJ: Consultant for herb standardization in the four corners of the United States. Mark Sanders, Research and Development.
2010 - 2011: The American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry -“ACIMD”. Saddle Brook, NJ
- Naturopathic Medical Doctor – N.M.D. April 2011 National Board Exam.
- Board Certified: Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine
- Board Certified Holistic Health Counselor - BCHHC
2007: Columbia University, Teachers College, New York, New York. Post-Doctoral 15.5 CEU’s: Integrative Nutrition
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner: American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
Urinary Neurotransmitter Analysis: For OCD, Gastric Reflux, Serotonin and Peristalsis related illnesses: Barrett’s Esophagitis, Crohn’s Disease, IBD (irritable bowel syndrome) and Gluten/Gliadin affecting bowel absorption in PCOS.
2002-2005 Capital University of Integrative Medicine, Georgetown University Campus, Washington, D.C. June 12, 2005: Doctor of Integrative Medicine (I.M.D).
2004-2005 Capital University Residency Program and Practicum: N.I.H.A. (National Institute of Health Associates). Worked with Dr. Rind, Neurologist in Relox Therapy: For Spinal Injury.
2002: Research for entrance into Capital University: Diabetes and weight related illnesses, Somerville, NJ.
- Compared hydrostatic apparatus vs anthropometric bio-electrical impedance for obesity. Implemented biochemical research tools to measure and balance the resistance of organ pressure in the liver, pancreas, adrenal glands, kidneys and heart.
1997- 1998 Rutgers Cook Campus, New Brunswick, NJ: Attended MS, Ph.D. Nutrition Program; Sue Shapes, Ph.D. Academic Adviser and Department Chair of Nutrition. (1997-1998).
1992: Kean University, Elizabeth, New Jersey – BA, Psychology/Health Education:
Academic Enrichment Program –Outstanding Academic Achievement: USA: 97th percentile 1990-1992 Deans List
- TA (Teacher’s Assistant) For Dr. Robert Bruel, Psychology
- Taught Adult Psychology, Psychology of Aging, Abnormal Psychology (1991 – 1996)
- Studied Psychology of Woman for Personnel Direction under Schering Plough Human Resources (1992)
- Studied Institutionalization In Maximum Security Prisons, at Newark State Penitentiary (1990)
- Studied Nutrition and Catecholamine Synthesis: Amino Acid Precursors Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Choline, Phosphatidyl Choline, and Choline Bitartrate. (Liquid)
- Constructed Short Term Memory Tests with distractor techniques
- Wrote Paper: Memory Enhancement With the use of Choline Bitartrate under Dr. Martin Harris
Additional Related Experience, Education, Awards
2017: OMA/IMA Index©: Patent Pending
2017: Opportunity Project: Millburn, NJ: Annual Speaker for Brain Injury Awareness Month
2016: Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey: Speaker: Brain Injury and Nutrition
2015: Kessler Foundation, Neuropsychology and Neuroscience Research: W. Orange, NJ. Speaker: Annual Conference.
2015: HIGHER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: AMERICAN NATUROPATHIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION.
2014: HIGHER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: AMERICAN NATUROPATHIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION.
2014: International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM): 2014 Speaker Award.
2013: ©Copyright: Diabetic Flow Chart, OMA/ IMA Index©
2010: Received IRB from The American College Of Integrative Medicine And Dentistry, Saddle Brook, NJ.
2010: © Copyright: Wrote Diabetes Type-II Article, Vegetable Pigmentation and Glucose Uptake/Mood and Glucose Uptake into Cells. April 27, 2010.
2003: Awarded Practitioner of the Month for Medical Intuitive. Author of Passage: Patient’s Divine Order.
2000- 2002: Holistic Living - Speaker for various publications regarding longevity and aging.
1995: Nutrition and Cancer Research: First Affiliation with Dr. Majid Ali, Institute of Integrative Medicine, Denville, NJ
1994- 1996: Nutrition Moderator for Radio Show Called “House Calls” 1530 AM Dial with Dr. Harris and Dr. Lenihan
1986: Kessler Institute East. – NJ: Volunteered: Cognitive Remediation Program: Head Injured.
1984 Kessler Institute East. – NJ Consulted With Dr. Richard Sullivan: Made Supplementary and Nutritional Guidelines for cerebellar injuries resulting in ataxia. Studied Vitamin B-1 for treatment of ataxia.